Important appointment dedicated to all judicial professionals. The Conference ” Crisis Law between Process and Enterprise Value” will take place in Mantua within the beautiful setting of the Teatro Sociale. Gobid Group is an official partner of the training event, which is organized by the Judicial Sales Institute, Centro Studi Diritto della Crisi e dell’Insolvenza and Crisis Law Magazine. A major event featuring magistrates, academic and crisis professionals. The focus of the two days will be on safeguarding the value of businesses in the restructuring pathways under the Corporate Crisis and Insolvency Code and the Cartabia Reform. Introducing the proceedings will be Dr. Emma Marcegaglia, who will address the topic of“The protection of enterprise value in the life stages of production entities.”
The program of the individual days
FRIDAY, OCT. 6:
FIRST SESSION ON“SAFEGUARDING ENTERPRISE VALUE IN RESTRUCTURING PATHS.” Dr. Laura De Simone will coordinate the proceedings.
- 9.30 a.m.: “The law of crisis between autonomous and synthesis discipline” – Prof. Avv. Massimo Fabiani Professor of commercial law in the University of Molise
- 10.00 a.m.: “The management of the company between negotiated settlement and restructuring” – Lawyer Salvatore Sanzo Lawyer at the Court of Milan – Dr. Claudio Ceradini Certified Public Accountant in Verona
- 10.50 a.m.: “The governance of the company in an arrangement with creditors also in relation to the role of the judicial commissioner “Negotiator” – Dr. Antonio Rossi -Associate of commercial law in the University of Bologna
- 11.20 a.m.: “Safeguarding value at the outcome of corporate restructuring and its allocation” – Prof. Francesco Capalbo – Professor of business economics in the University of Molise – Prof. Avv. Lorenzo Stanghellini Professor of commercial law in the University of Florence
- 12.10: “The rules of distribution of the “enterprise value” – Dr. Salvo Leuzzi Magistrate attached to the Office of the Supreme Court of Cassation
- 12:40 p.m.: Questions
SECOND SESSION DEVOTED TO“REFORMED CIVIL TRIAL IN THE CONTEXT OF BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION”
Here is the detailed schedule for the day:
- 2:30 p.m.: “The adaptability of procedural rules to economic disputes” – Prof. Avv. Claudio Consolo – Professor of civil procedural law in the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- 15.00: “Cognitive actions and the new phase of anticipated allegations” – Prof. Avv. Giuseppe Trisorio Liuzzi – Professor of civil procedural law in the University of Bari
- 15.30: “Injunctive Decree, orders under art. 183-ter and art. 183-quater c.p.c. and insolvency proceedings” – Dr. Pierpaolo Lanni Judge in the Court of Verona
- 4:00 p.m.: “Appeals of crisis regulation instruments and the impact of new developments in appellate and cassation processes” – Prof.Avv. Ilaria Pagni Full professor of civil procedural law in the University of Florence
- 16.30: “Changes in the field of enforced executions and reflections in the field of insolvency sales” – Dr. Alberto Crivelli – Advisor to the Supreme Court of Cassation
- 5:00 p.m.: “The procedures for challenging the state of liabilities” – Prof. Laura Baccaglini – Professor of civil procedural law in the University of Trento
- 5:30 p.m.: “Questions”
- 5:45 p.m.: Announcement of scholarship winners
SATURDAY, OCT. 7:
THIRD SESSION. FOCUS ON“RESTRUCTURING SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS IN AND OUT OF THE PROCESS.” Dr. Salvo Leuzzi, Magistrate in charge of the Office of the Supreme and Roll at the Supreme Court of Cassation, will coordinate the proceedings.
- 9 a.m.: “The notary’s areas of intervention in support of restructuring itineraries” – Dr. Gabriele Mercanti – Notary in San Benedetto Po
- 9:30 a.m.: Contribution and prerogatives of auditors in the dynamics of access to crisis and insolvency regulation tools – Dr. LorenzaCalcagnoVicePresident of the Steering Committee of the Superior School of the Judiciary – Dr. Stefania Chiaruttini Certified Public Accountant in Milan – Prof. Avv. Francesco Fimmanò Full professor of commercial law in the University of the Chambers of Commerce of Rome “Universitas Mercatorum”
- 10:50 a.m.: “The issue of judicial review in regulatory and crisis procedures and the redefined professionalism of the banking actor different stages of crisis regulation instruments” – Dr. Giovanni Nardecchia Deputy Attorney General at the Supreme Court of Cassation – Dr. Andrea Zuliani Councilor of the Supreme Court of Cassation – Lawyer Vincenza Profeta Lawyer of the Bank of Italy
- 12:00: Questions
- 12:15 p.m.: The Review interviews Giovanni Gorno Tempini Chairman of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A.
Download the poster with the program in detail here.