Last Update 29 September 2023
In accordance with Articles 13 of European Regulation No. 679/2016 “General Data Protection Regulation,” we are providing you with information regarding the processing of your personal data.
We remind you that you have the right to review this information before providing us with your personal data, or to exercise your right to object to one or more purposes of processing, as indicated in the dedicated section of this Information.
The Data Controller is:
Gobid International Auction Group S.r.l.
VAT Number 09441470961
S.L. Via Onorato Vigliani, 19 – 20148 MILAN (MI)
S.O. Via A. Merloni, 17/U – 62024 MATELICA (MC)
Websites: www.gobidgroup.com / www.gobid.it / www.gobidreal.it / www.gorealbid.it
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Email: email@example.com
The main processing activities are related to the legitimate activities of the Data Controller, including user authentication on web portals, acquisition of documentation and information necessary for online auctions, communication of this documentation and information to the relevant authorities, and their storage and retention. For these purposes, GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. acts as the Data Controller of personal data. Specifically, for the management of documentation related to participation in auctions, shared with clients and/or professionals appointed by the court, GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. acts as a joint data controller.
In general, an identifiable risk is the possibility of unauthorized individuals or third parties coming into contact with personal data of individuals for whom GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. is the Data Controller. However, in accordance with current regulations, GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to minimize the acceptable risk of such an eventuality.
Personal data used for service provision
The personal data collected and processed by GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. as the Data Controller for the provision of services may include: personal information, contact details, professional title, tax, accounting and economic data, data related to the profession or the assignment received concerning a specific procedure, as well as identification documents, accounting and tax documentation necessary for the execution of the received assignment and/or preparatory to it.
The purposes for which we process your personal data are as follows:
- Fulfillment of obligations related to the activities carried out by the Data Controller and all pre-contractual measures related to them, as well as compliance with legal obligations. In this case, consent is not required, as the legal basis for processing can be found in the contract signed with the data subject and all pre-contractual measures related to it, as well as the fulfillment of a legal obligation and the performance of a task carried out in the public interest with which the Data Controller is invested.
- In the case of sending newsletters and additional communications beyond what is strictly necessary, the legal basis is the consent provided by the customer.
Upon your request, a complete list of Recipients with whom we may need to share your personal data in accordance with current regulations is available. The request must be sent to the Data Controller without any particular formality.
The Categories of Recipients to whom your Personal Data will be communicated are:
1) Companies and Professionals responsible for managing, maintaining, and supporting the IT infrastructure of GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L.
2) Accounting professionals.
3) Companies that manage the web infrastructure of GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L.
4) Software houses and software solution providers used by GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. for the processing of personal data.
5) Public entities such as the Revenue Agency, Finance Police, or other subjects in their capacity as public officials, in case the communication of your personal data is a legal obligation.
6) Ministry of Justice, Courts, and/or professionals appointed by the Courts and/or clients when the data communication is essential for the performance of the Data Controller’s activity.
7) Banks, credit institutions, and insurance companies.
8) External consultants and professionals.
All Recipients listed will be (if applicable) appointed as Data Processors and instructed by GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. in accordance with legal provisions, including confidentiality obligations regarding the transmitted information, with the obligation to delete or return it once the processing is completed.
GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. does not transfer and will not transfer your personal data to international organizations or data controllers located outside the European Economic Area. If it decides to do so, it will strictly adhere to the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the transfer of personal data abroad and will inform you, in accordance with legal provisions, before the transfer takes place.
GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. will retain your personal data according to the following criteria:
1) In the case of personal data subject to retention obligations established by Italian or European law, no later than the limits set by the relevant regulations, after which they will be deleted or anonymized.
2) In the case of personal data of individual customers provided for the purposes described in point 2) of the Purposes: until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Please note that registered users on the portals of GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. who have been inactive for a period exceeding 10 years will be deleted.
Here are the rights you have under European Regulation No. 679/2016: 679/2016.
To exercise one or more of the following rights, simply contact GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. at the contact details provided without any particular formality.
The data subject has the right to access their personal data held by the Company in accordance with Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
According to Article 16 of the Regulation, the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them.
The data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of personal data concerning them, and the Data Controller is obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay when the conditions listed in Article 17 of the Regulation are met.
The data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of processing when the conditions listed in Article 18 of the Regulation are met.
For the purposes for which consent is required, you have the option to withdraw the consent given or unilaterally opt out of the processing related to the Purposes for which you provided consent.
If you believe that a processing carried out by us has caused you harm or damage, or if you believe that incorrect or unlawful processing of your personal data has occurred, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, following the procedures indicated by the authority.
Partial or complete refusal to provide your personal data to GOBID INTERNATIONAL AUCTION GROUP S.R.L. will result in the inability to complete the subscription of any contract.